As a Realtor specializing in Washington, DC and Maryland,Leah Anderson, believes in whole community investment and community engagement. When selling or buying a home, you are investing in not just the property but the community as well.
Incorporating her 11-year experience as a managing budget analyst to provide her clients with important financial and marketing analysis needed in order to negotiate and advertise effectively in a competitive market,her areas of expertise include:
· Creative marketing for listings – expertise in how to market the best of your property.
· First-time home purchases.
· Investment properties including multi-family properties.
· Expertise in dual transactions – selling and buying a home simultaneously.
· Expert in housing cooperatives (Co-ops) and Condominium sales.
Believing the sale and acquisition of real estate is based on problem solving, follow-up and excellent customer service, Leah brings the working knowledge of a successful real estate transaction with integrity throughout the entire process.
As a member of the Gold Team within Long & Foster, Leah ended 2017 with having sold over $7,000,000 in real estate.
Because buying and selling a home or just investing in real estate can be complicated and tedious, Leah believes it is her obligation as her client’s agent to ensure that every aspect of the transaction is transparent and organized to facilitate the best possible outcome.